Sex & Your Marriage
Sex was created by God, and He wants it to be great!
Sex is celebrated and splashed in front of our eyes all day everyday. From commercials selling perfume to shampoo to burgers to yogurt, sex plays a huge role.
At the same time, sex is a sore spot for many couples due to their sexual experiences before marriage (both consensual and forced), their expectations, sexual tastes, and beliefs about sex (many established in childhood). This audio will address hot-button topics, and seek to bring healing to a divisive area for many couple.
You'll get answers about:
- why and how sex abuse before marriage can cause problems
- how to address porn, toys, masturbation, and multiple positions
- the 3 rules regarding sexual intimacy
- why men and women approach sex from different perspectives, and how that's good
- what the Bible says about withholding sex
- how "ladies first" can revolutionize your sex life
- why using sex as a weapon makes things worse
- and more!
This audio is based on wisdom from the Bible, our own marriage, and practical examples from the thousands of couples we've interacted with over the years.