Roles In Marriage
Husband, are you a champ or chump? Wife, are you a helper or a hindrance?
These are just two of the questions you'll come face-to-face with when you read Roles In Marriage: Discovering God's Design That Makes Marriage Work.
Relying heavily on scripture, common sense, and practical examples, this perspective-altering EBook teaches you how to build a marriage that works - starting with keeping God at the top of your marriage pyramid.
Here are a few of the many wonderful things you can expect to learn:
• The 3 types of men (pp. 18-19)
• Why you don't want a marriage where both spouses give equally (p. 20)
• The husband's 5 roles as a Family Shepherd (p. 12)
• Why agreement is so important in marriage (p. 27)
• Why reading your bible and attending church is not the same as drawing close to God (p. 5)
• The 8 characteristics that separate submission from slavery (p. 22)
• How household roles differ from gender roles (p. 30)
• The 8 movements associated with the Marriage Pyramid (p. 6)
• Why abuse is not a part of submission, and should not be tolerated (p. 29)
• The 7 questions a husband should ask himself to see if he's truly caring for his wife. (p. 15)
• The 3 keys to forming a partnership (p. 27)
Get this exciting EBook now, and discover God's design for the husband and wife so you can make your marriage work!